• The only personal information that we collect from your visit is what you voluntarily provide to us for specific purposes.
• Our website analytics only use non-identifiable data.
• We do not share data about your visit with third parties except to report malicious attacks or as required by law.
• We do not allow third parties to track you, with two exceptions – embedded YouTube videos and Google Search.
The only personal information that we collect from your visit is what you voluntarily provide to us for specific purposes, such as to ask questions, provide feedback, or subscribe to our communications.
The Office of K.P. Gillen & Co Realty Ltd. only collects personal information that is necessary for the administration of a lawfully authorized purpose, in accordance with section 38(2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). At the time of collection, you will be informed of the specific purpose for which it is being collected.
Data Collection:How We Use Your Data
Our website analytics only use non-identifiable data.
The K.P. Gillen & Co Realty Ltd. uses server log data to:
• fix errors on our website;
• defend against malicious attacks;
• generate website usage statistics; and
• improve service delivery in general.
Any personal information that you give us will only be used to respond to your message and/or provide you with the requested service or product. If you do not wish to receive e-mail communications from K.P. Gillen & Co Realty Ltd. regarding new resources, listings or related business news you may unsubscribe at any point or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we attempt to ensure that all information posted on our site is accurate and complete, we do not represent that it is so, or guarantee it, and accept no liability or obligation for accuracy or completeness. If there is any discrepancy between information posted on our website and in an original paper version, the version that is most current should be considered to be the authoritative version.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information in our possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
For the full menu of contact options, visit our Contact Us page.